We continue to offer our clients the latest and best quality products that meet and exceed Australian standards and are environment conscious. Sourcing sustainable forestry and low emission products ensures we offer superior longevity, in addition to quality and style. Our Custom works are top of the line, each project is custom made to order. Delivering outstanding results to suit your particular requirements, needs and family lifestyle. Our supply services and full project services are managed in the exact same way, to ensure ongoing quality to our customers. Premium products specification, dedicated craftsman and bespoke design can bring your vision into reality. Add valued investment to your home, and many years of usability. See our trusted Product partners on our home page for more detail or check out their websites to learn more about the premium products we use.
Warranty on all products are pending the particular supplier. They are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty as stated at the time of purchase to the original buyer. Here are some but not all as an example, some conditions apply.
|Manufacturers Product||Years Warranted|
There are many other Quartz brands (each with their own warranty available). Laminate bench tops are pending manufacturers and product warranty. Natural Stone cannot be product warranted as standard.
Acrylic solid surface bench tops have a 10 year manufacturer’s warranty, product warranty is pending brand as standard handles and knobs are pending supplier, styles, and finishes as standard.
|Electrical Appliances are Pending Brand as Standard|
|Sinks Generally as Standard||1|
|Taps Generally as Standard||1|
|Lighting Generally as Standard||1|
Hardware and accessories – Blum, hafele, grass, hettich including soft close drawers have a limited lifetime warranty, this generally means for the lifetime of the kitchen (15 years). Please note all products and materials included in your project not listed above are also subject to warranty by the relevant suppliers or manufacturers. Our trust and reputation depends on the quality of our service to you. Should you need assistance with a defective product and it falls under the manufactures warranty, Kitchen Studio Group at its discretion will either,
- Arrange repair of the defected warranted product by the manufacturer or
- Arrange replacement of the defective warranted product by the manufacturer.
In the case of the product being no longer available or cannot be repaired, at our absolute discretion we may replace the warranted product with a substituted item, similar only if possible in dimension, function, colour and cost. We cannot guarantee the product replacement will be exact or same in all aspects to the original item.
Our workmanship provides and ensures quality standards are checked, signed and maintained with each Installation (supply only services are excluded). All installers are licensed to perform the craft of cabinetry installation under the QBCC guidelines and are experts in their field. All cabinetry product purchased by the original purchaser will be free from defective workmanship. If Kitchen Studio Group following inspection find an under warranty issue we will at our discretion either,
- Arrange repair of the defective workmanship by the installer or
- Arrange a replacement of the item or part required due to defective workmanship by the installer.
- If the warranted product is no longer available, Kitchen Studio Group in its absolute discretion may replace the warranted product with a close substitute in dimension, function, colour and cost. This item will not guarantee to be exactly the same as the original item when compared.
Warranties on product and workmanship are null and void if the purchaser authorizes repairs, installs, or alterations to the warranted product with prior consent from Kitchen Studio Group.
Product and Manufactures Warranties are Excluded from the Following:
- Wear and tear, scratches and cuts suffered through normal day to day use.
- Use of inappropriate chemicals and cleaners including abrasive substances.
- Damage caused by impact, accidents or malicious acts.
- Damage caused by negligence use or misuse and mistreatment.
- Improper or insufficient/inadequate care.
- Any alternations, modifications or use of the warranted products which do not follow the supplied product instructions.
- Damage caused from light exposure causing fading, damage or discoloration from excessive or intensive light, including ultra violet light, excessive steam on doors, panels, drawers and cabinets.
- Over exposure to steam, heat and water.
Kitchen Studio Group will not under any circumstances be liable for indirect, consequential or special loss or damages (such as loss of use, loss or damage to personal property or inconvenience). Any product warranty replacement shall in no event exceed the original purchase price. Kitchen Studio Groups warranted goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer law. You are entitled to have the goods repaired, or replaced if the goods fail to meet acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Original proof of purchase and home ownership must, along with product purchases invoices and dates be provided to Kitchen Studio Group. The warranty must be personal to the original purchaser and cannot be transferred to any subsequent purchaser of that property. Kitchen Studio Group reserves the right to have any alleged faulty product inspected by an authorized Kitchen Studio Group representative prior to any further action being processed. If our inspection finds that this warranty does not apply on visiting the site, the customer must pay a $90 plus gst inspection fee as standard.